Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Facebook Bans Ken for Over 200 Million Years!


 

An odd thing happened to me on Facebook this Saturday afternoon.

Facebook, for reasons best known to itself, decided to ban me from posting or commenting on groups that I am not an administrator of (ie my local community group). 

However, I could still post on my timeline and on a group which I administer.

Did they tell me why?

No!

How long was the ban?

A day, a week, a month?

No!

It was 219,248,447 years!

Not even Trump was banned for that long.

Anyhoo, I made my feelings clear to Facebook via Facebook and Twitter. 

On Sunday morning I was unbanned, without a word of explanation or apology!

Today Facebook decided to double down on its stupidity and banned a humorous meme that I posted on my timeline (see below) in 2015, over 6 years ago!


 

I disagreed with their decision and they informed me I could raise with the Oversight Board, which I have now done. 



It would seem that Commander Data's social network group is not as perfect as he pretends it is.


 

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts


No comments:

Post a Comment