All very well and fine, given that some people consume bucket loads of the stuff and have clearly damaged their health.
However, in a free country, we are all entitled to go to the devil in our own way.
Notwithstanding that, Saint Jamie intends to put a sugar tax on sugary drinks in his restaurants. In theory the extra monies raised will be used for good works against the "evil" sugar.
That aside I draw your attention to Saint Jamie's recipes:
- ‘chocolate love cake’ contains 21 teaspoons of sugar
- sticky toffee pudding 12 teaspoons
- tasty sundae 16 teaspoons
- gluten-free Christmas cake every slice has 28 teaspoons
- salmon dish has three teaspoons of sugar, as does his chicken garden soup.
- Jamie’s milkshakes, which contain more sugar than a can of Coke
Hypocritical or what?
Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.
Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.
Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.
www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts
Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries