Tuesday, November 15, 2016
A Very Merry 1950's Christmas
In view of the desire of some to take Britain back to the "jolly" days of the 1950's, via the petition to ban Boxing Day shopping, here are a few additional "non essential" services that should also be shut:
- Pubs and bars
- Hotels, restaurants, cafes and takeaways
- Theatres and cinemas
- Boxing Day hunts
- Financial advisers
- TV and radio (or should I say wireless?)
- The internet (non essential parts of it)
- Mobile phone services (landlines work perfectly well for emergencies)
- Taxi/bus services (trains never seem to run then anyway!)
- Flights etc
If you want to shut shops, because they are non essential, then you should also shut the above!
Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.
Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.
Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.
www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts
Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries