Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Bleedin' Obvious

Bleedin ObviousI see that my local health club has taken lessons at the university of the "bleedin' obvious".

In the shower area, I stumbled across one of those "helpful" warning cones that seem to be breeding in Britain at the moment.

A ConeThe cone advised me that the floor was wet!

I think that I was probably aware of that anyway.




Now there's a business you can make big money in.

2 comments:

  1. Has the cone also got a warning on it "Beware, trip hazard" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    No, that would take the special Warning Cone Cone, to be used only for warning of a Hazardous Warning Cone ahead.

    ReplyDelete