Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Message For The Tin Drummer

Tin Drummer

My private contact details are plastered all over the sites in the KenFrost.com "Living Brand" network, as such contacting me privately is easy.

That, I guess, is why I receive so many emails about my lamentably small penis!

To find my address on Nanny Knows Best, simply scroll down the menu bar on the right and find the menu that lists all the sites in www.kenfrost.com, there you will find the "Contact Me" link.

Though, as said, I am aware that the entire world thinks I have a very small penis; so if you are wanting to email me about that, please don't bother!

Ken

4 comments:

  1. The world seems to be quite happy with the size of my penis.

    But I'm inundated with barristers, lawyers and other advocates, all telling me they are equally completely genuine, asking me if I can help with the transferring of their client's $100 million, for which I will, of course, receive a handsome 'commission'. In addition, I'm also being inundated with people offering the latest 'sure fire bet' on investing in this company and that, assuming that I haven't already lost my fortune at the hands of the Nigerian scammers beforehand.

    However, throughout all this, at least my penis remains intact!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 PM

    spiv,

    another suggestion for your legal 'issues'. Maybe the Prat from a couple of posts back. Esther Stanford, could arrange an apology for you on behalf of the African people.

    Would that suffice or is it still going to cost them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Frost

    I do apologise. Not only am I an idiot, but I was, in the Private Eye phrase, "tired and emotional" when I was looking for people to tag with that meme. It's been out for a week or so now, and it's 10 Things I Wouldn't Do. you list them, then you pass it on, or not.

    As for the size of my penis: according to the emails I receive, it's ok, but it doesn't stay up for long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:36 AM

    Tin Drummer:

    .." but it doesn't stay up for long enough..."

    That's what your wife told me too...

    (Only joking...)

    ReplyDelete