What irony would that be then Ken?
None other than the arrest, and Nanny's reaction to the arrest, of Lord Levy (fund raiser extraordinaire to the Labour party, and close friend of Blairy Poppins).
Not only was the arrest an utter hoot, but the bleating reaction and hysteria from Nanny and her lackeys a sight to behold.
Seemingly Nanny doesn't think that the arrest was a nice thing to do to one of her own. Nanny has said that the police were not acting in a professional manner, and had overreached themselves.
I find this somewhat ironic given:
- Nanny gave us ASBO's
- Nanny allows British citizens to be rendited (have I spelt this right?) by the CIA
- Nanny allows British airports to be used by the CIA for illegal renditions
- Nanny allows British citizens to be extradited, without sufficient evidence and without reciprocity, to the USA
- Nanny allows British citizens to be shackled in leg chains at Gatwick airport by the FBI
- Nanny allows the FBI to hound/break a British citizen to such an extent, on British soil!, that he commits suicide
- Nanny wants to detain people without trial for 90 days or more
- Nanny and all her friends are lawyers
Oooh the irony of it all!
You can smell the fear oozing out of Number 10..lovely ain't it?