Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tesco Bans Ribena

It seems that Tesco is so concerned about children's obesity, that it is taking steps to ban certain sugary drinks (eg Ribena and Carpi-sun...is that's some form of motor car from the 70's?) from its stores.

The sugary drinks aimed at children will be replaced by no-added-sugar alternatives.

Ironically the "non sugar" alternatives include crisps, which are in fact loaded with sugar.

There's irony for you!

As to whether this stems childhood obesity, I doubt it will have any effect whatsoever. Ribena et al can be bought elsewhere. Additionally, Ribena is not the prime cause of obesity.

Will Tesco be banning Coke?

No I thought not!

I drank Ribena as a kid (either with water or milk). I am not obese, I have all my own teeth and I am not diabetic. That being said, I didn't drink it everyday morning noon and night!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

No comments:

Post a Comment