Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Croydon's Re-educators

Croydon's Re-educatorsOoooh, I am being a naughty boy in opposing Croydon Council's Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) of land near East Croydon Station.

As such I have been invited for a friendly chat with some nice people, who want to re-educate me.

Shame on me for daring to oppose our beloved council!

2 comments:

  1. ompulsory purchase is odious and is to be opposed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:53 AM

    Ken,

    All joking aside, I hope you are taking precautions regarding your personal safety.

    Don't think nanny and her minions are harmless fools.

    Just because you are paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get you!

    Now where did I put my tin-foil hat?

    ReplyDelete