Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Something For The Weekend?

Something For The Weekend?It seems that my earlier post "Nanny Bans Eating" has caused something of a stir, and indeed some rumbling tummies.

Now that the weekend is upon us, it may be time to settle those tummy rumbles and stick two fingers up at Nanny.

How?

Easy, indulge yourselves with one of my succulent recipes.

Given the nice weather, I recommend my recipe for Roast Saddle of English Lamb.

By eating this not only will you annoy Nanny (it is after all red meat), but you will also annoy the French.

Two for the price of one!

Those of you who want to read 120 of my other favourite recipes should visit "Accountants Can Cook".

Have a good weekend everyone!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment