Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Newsflash From The Fuehrer Bunker

Newsflash From The Fuehrer Bunker
Bliary Poppins has released the following urgent newsflash.

It has come to my attention that there has been speculation over the news that I am to fly the Flag of St George over the Number 10 Fuehrer Bunker, on England World Cup match days.

People have speculated that this is a sign that I fully support the concept of English patriotism, even though I spend most of my time outside of the UK, and is a deliberate slight to those who practice political correctness.

I must inform you now, nothing could be further from the truth.

The sole reason that the flag will be flown is to annoy the grumpy old Scottish git who lives next door.

Heil the Pope!

Bliary Poppins

Message Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment