Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

British Airways

Previewing a new site soon to be added to the www.kenfrost.com network:

www.baisshite.com providing the latest news and views on British Airways, the world's "favourite" airline.

It is in "beta mode" at the moment, and will be linked into the main sites in my network in the next few days. Please let me know if there are any glitches, or if you have any suggestions for improvements that I can make to it.

Please let me know if you have story about BA, that you would like to have posted on the site.

Feel free to add comments, to the site itself.

Thanks.

Ken

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:06 PM

    I have plenty about Ryanair, the company that likes to dick you over at any chance they get.

    ReplyDelete