In keeping with the season, you will be pleased to know that I spent this weekend erecting and mounting (can I say that?) the Frost household Christmas decorations.
Please be assured that, in keeping with the ethical principles of this website:
- The decorations are fire hazards
- No "pull" or "load bearing" tests were carried out
- Some decorations have been hung from light fittings (which have not been tested for load bearing)
- The coloured lights and electronic snowman have not be checked by a qualified electrician
- I used a chair to stand on, when mounting and erecting many of them
- I have not received any training wrt standing on a chair, or indeed mounting/erecting decorations
- The electrical parts of the decorations add to the CO2 emissions of the planet
- Many extra plug extensions have been added, without being checked for safety
- The wires for the extensions and the lights present a considerable trip hazard
Nanny can keep her nose out.
I am fully confident that, ignoring the effects of booze and excess food, I and my loved ones stand a better than 50% chance of making it through the Christmas period in one piece.
By the way, talking of food and booze, don't forget to use the most excellent links on this site to buy your booze and food for the festive season.
How about a Nanny thong?
Buy them and other Nanny stuff at Nanny's store
How about an "In Your Face" Thong?
Buy them at The Emporium
Have it large this Christmas!