Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Serial Groper

The Serial GroperBreaking news....the Smooth Talking Bar Steward has admitted that he was stupid!

I do believe that this is the first time that I ever agreed with something that Prescott has said.

Am I becoming soft in my old age?

Doesn't Nanny count groping at work as sexual harassment?

Has Nanny broken her own rules?

Buy your memorial thong here The Prescott Memorial Groping Thong

2 comments:

  1. "She said he had also taken her back to his grace-and-favour flat at Admiralty House for sex.."

    Ah.... now I understand why 'Two Shags' "forgot" to pay his council tax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 PM

    I urge fellow-travellers to check out Ken's link:

    "Buy your memorial thong here The Prescott Memorial Groping Thong"

    as it gave me the best laugh I've had all day.

    ReplyDelete