These "ladies" from Croydon, interviewed by the BBC, are most surely the children of the Nanny state:
- They have no sense of personal responsibility
- They are selfish and self centred
- They are ignorant
- They expect things to be handed to them on a plate
- They have an inflated sense of "entitlement"
- They believe that they deserve "respect", yet will not do anything to earn respect
- They are morons
- They have no ambition, other than to fill their lives with worthless "consumer totems"
- They have no empathy for anyone around them
- They have no sense of responsibility
- They blame others for their own failings
They are truly Nanny's children!
A shopkeeper from Croydon, who lost everything, was interviewed and said that he has worked 7 days a week 14 hours a day for many years. He rang the police 3 times, whilst his shop was being attacked, and was told that he shouldn't waste police time.
Nanny stood by and allowed the mob to destroy everything that he has worked for.
The riots have, ironically, highlighted one thing; the fundamental failure of our society, where the state allows a mob to destroy the businesses and homes of the law abiding majority who work hard and pay taxes.
Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.
Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.
Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.
Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts