Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Falling Down

FALLING DOWN: Movie Trailer. Watch more top selected videos about: Falling Down, Robert Duvall

I was walking along The Strand yesterday afternoon, enjoying the sunshine and looking at some of my old haunts.

Then blinky, blonky, blimey...guess what?

I tripped over an uneven paving stone and fell flat on my face.

Today I have a limp and a grazed knee.

Am I suing the council?

Am I fark!

It was my own fault for not looking where I was walking!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Toys, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

8 comments:

  1. David J Hilton11:33 AM

    Been approached by any ambulance chasers here Ken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you quickly look round, hoping no one had seen you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. Cownsil employee12:06 PM

    Luck matey . . .
    If youve dammaged our paving stone and left eny blood on it well be comming after you for the cleenup costs.
    So watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous film,douglas is very underated,though romancing the stone was bollocks,shame the poor fellow now has throat cancer ,i hope it is not terminal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord of Atlantis2:20 PM

    Funny enough, the same thing happened to me, just ouside Hammersmith station, about 3 months ago and, having a heavy pack on my back at the time, I went down very quickly. A very nice young man from a fast food restaurant nearby, who had seen the incident, rushed out to help me to my feet and to see that I was o.k (despite the rather
    'colourful' language I used immediately following the incident. Apart from being 'shook up', there was very little blood spilt, but my kneecaps took the brunt of the fall and, for a few days, I too had a limp. Even now I still get an occasional bit of 'gip' from my knees but, like your good self, Ken, the thought of suing anyone never entered my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord T3:02 PM

    Guys, guys,

    What sort of example are you showing the next generation. You need to sue and hop to it quick before your time runs out. You could claim for the shock that stopped you claiming too.

    Draining themof money is the only way we can get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:03 PM

    Zimmer frames are supposed to be good for that sort of thing, otherwise there's a skill worth developing for tripping in public if manful pride is to remain intact. It's all to do with turning adversity into an art-form; typically involving a hop, skip and a jump whilst attempting to remain upright, but regaining a bit more dignity and balance, at each stage of the performance.

    However, if the end game involves lying face down in the mud with some little old lady offering to help you back up onto your feet again, then all hope is lost.

    Also, when walking along the Strand it pays to look straight ahead and ignore the shop windows. I remember once glancing into a jeweller's window on the Strand and seeing the watch I'm currently wearing. It was calling out: “Buy me! Please buy me!”. In the end it just broke my heart, I felt a moral duty to drop everything and respond to its plaintiff cry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:51 AM

    why did you use your face to break your fall?

    ReplyDelete