Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Friday, March 04, 2016

Nanny Bans Swearing In The Army


I am gemused to see that Nanny has become very upset about the fact that there is a lot of swearing in the army, as such army instructors are being told to tone down their swearing, following a Newsbeat documentary.

Good luck with that then, what with how dangerous it is on the battlefield I would have thought that swearing was the last issue on the minds of those who serve Queen and country!


Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

5 comments:

  1. Lord opf Atlantis1:48 PM

    I'm so glad that Nanny's got her priorities right, as usual! I can just imagine the reactions of an NCO from National services time upon being given this "advice"! I'm certain his response would have very er "colourful"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a boy soldier I had a very embarrassing experience. My Mother, bless her, wrote to the Company Commander due to her concern that 15 year old me was able to smoke. My company sergeant was even more bemused than you Ken. Let me just say that there were a few sarcastic comments lasting little more than 24 hours. I think that even Nanny cannot take on the British Army.........sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:31 PM

    ....Didn't Nanny ASH try at one point, Timbone? I think they had the stunning effrontery to wag their fingers at soldiers in Iraq and suggest they should quit for the good of their health.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Fucking Hell! When I was is the Fucking Army Cadets (I became a Cadet Sergeant) we were looked after by Fucking Sergeant Crawford (later demoted for jabbing a boy who was a bit slow on the uptake in the bum with a bayonet) and Fucking Corporal Cook, plus the usual assortment of Masters who had done rather poncy short-term commissions as their National Service. Frankly none of us gave a fuck
    about the fact that Messrs Crawford and Cook spent most of the time saying things like "Lance Corporal why don't you crawl back up inside your Mum's filthy cunt?"; as teenage boys we lapped it up, used it to enhance our own range of expression. Come to think of things Fucking Crawford and Fucking Cook were two of very few characters associated with my boarding school that made things bearable; that's why I got to Sergeant and was third in command of the CCF. I hope Crawford and Cook are both enjoying a fucking good requirement, God Bless them.

    As a school teacher I always think fondly of Crawford and Cook when I roundly curse the idle teenagers in my charge.

    Richmond Mathewson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:11 PM

    Err; some sort of fuck-up there: meant to say "retirement".

    ReplyDelete