Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Dangers of Buses

The Dangers of BusesDid you know that in Nanny Britain, criminals are not just people who commit a criminal act or who even are planning to commit a criminal act, but are also people who look like they might be about to commit a criminal act?

What constitutes looking as though you are about to commit a criminal act?

Leaving a large ticking box in a public place that says "Bomb" on it?

No!

Wearing stocking over your head as you enter a bank?

No!

Photographing buses!

Yes, you did read that correctly!

Rob McCaffrey has found to his cost that his innocent hobby of bus spotting, and photographing buses, is now banned in Nanny's Britain.

Mr McCaffrey (an omniboligist) has been taking pictures of buses all over the world for forty years, but only ever faces problems in Britain. He has a collection of 30,000 photos of buses, trams and coaches.

However, such is the level of paranoia in Britain today (caused by Nanny and egged on by a compliant and ignorant media) that Mr McCaffrey is giving up his hobby because he keeps being mistaken for a terrorist and paedophile

Over the last year he has been questioned twice by the police, and had to give all his personal details after people who saw him innocently snapping buses on public roads reported him.

In Pontypridd, South Wales, last September a bus driver got rather worked up about being photographed and called the police. the police then demanded to see what Mr McCaffrey had on his camera.

In Monmouth a Police Community Support Officer ran Mr McCaffrey's name and address through police computers.

I would remind you all that it is not illegal to take photos in a public place. However, under Section 44 of the Terrorism Act 2000, police officers may randomly stop someone without reasonable suspicion, if the area is a likely target for an attack.

Mr McCaffrey said:

"I can deal with the fact someone might think I'm a terrorist, but when they start saying you're a paedophile it really hurts."

The state and a compliant ignorant media are responsible for the level of paranoia in this country. We are building our own prison and hell on earth with our own hands, brick by brick, petty restriction by petty restriction.

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with champagne. Click and drink!

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Toys, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 AM

    The obvious reaction to this is for us all to start photographing every bus we see. Probably best to include police vehicles for good measure. I'm starting today.

    Any bets on how long before I have my collar felt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:18 AM

    You might find this amussing sums it all up
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/25/bus_spotter_bust/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:49 AM

    I've said it once and I'll say it again; A frightened population is easier to control!!

    Nanny tells us, through the media, that there are terrorists everywhere and a peadophile in every bush or behind every tree.

    So it must be true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few weeks ago I was "caught" by a security card taking a photograph of the York airport. He invoked the fact that the airport was private property and ordered me to delete all the photographs I had taken.
    It seems to me that recently airports were declared "public places" with regards to smoking bans ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:02 PM

    Wonderful website and thank you for all the SPAM that I am now getting because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:14 PM

    Three reasons why the police pick on innocent people such as Mr McCaffrey. One so they can achieve their 'targets': it is a lot easier to nick someone for photographing a bus than to catch the tosser who's been burgling the neighbourhood. Two, they are less likely to receive a violent response from a law-abiding citizen. If they did anything about real crime, they would have to arrest a real criminal who might hurt the poor policeman. Thirdly, chief constables and other 'top brass' far too often university graduates, jobsworths sucking up to politicians and obssessed with political correctness, who have no experience of police work: they probably wouldn't know one end of a truncheon from the other, let alone what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:37 PM

    During my filming days out last year to capture on film the last journies of the Eurostar trains from London Waterloo I was stopped twice by police and questioned about what I was doing and once asked to show them just what I had filmed. I have never been stopped before, I think the country has become a bit overcautious. I did not mind being stopped I had done nothing wrong but it did make me feel as if my every move was being watched each time I returned to film.That is something I do not feel so relaxed about

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Come and photograph my bus if you like, I don't give a sh1t. However, you must wait until I have preeened and I insist you only shoot my good side. ;o)

    ReplyDelete