Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Blair's Fanaticism

Sadly fanaticism occurs in "democracies", not just dictatorships.

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Toys, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

3 comments:

  1. People and the media are expecting great things from Mr Blair's appearance however, Mr Blair is both clever and slippery and I suspect he will dodge questions and not answer others in the way people would hope.....I suspect it would be akin to picking up a slippery ells with greased hands; Not easy.

    To me, as much as I hate Nanny and Mr Blair, this whole exercise is a farce and a waste of money. All this inquirey does is give well paid work to already well off people....I have no problem with neither wealth nor status, I just don't like people obtaining the former on my back or from my tax pounds.

    I would like to see Mr Brown give his evidence before an election, he will struggle with the questioning much more than Mr Blair will....Mr Brown will be pressured to answer questions and he will know that if he throws a temper tantrum, he has lost his argument, so let's hope he is really grilled and pushed....However, I won't hold my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of Atlantis2:23 PM

    There would be more point to this enquiry, if anybody found to have lied to us, or who took the country into an illegal war were to be prosecuted. Unfortunately, I cannot see that happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julius Caesar2:40 PM

    When do politicians ever own up to wromg doing?

    ReplyDelete