Saturday, January 16, 2010
Nanny Bans Pigs
Poor old Peppa Pig (a children's cartoon character) has fallen foul of Nanny.
She doesn't wear seatbelts when travelling in the back of her parents' car.
Thus a veritable flurry (two or three in reality) of complaints have been lodged (oddly though the programme has been running since 2004, why now?).
The creators are "adjusting history", and redrawing 105 episodes to include seatbelts.
Whilst they are about it, they may wish to consider adding hands with fingers to the characters.
After all, how the hell can pigs with trotters be allowed in Nanny's Britain to drive cars?
Nanny may also care to complain to all other cartoon makers, going back to the 1920's, about the dangers of:
- anvils being dropped on heads
- eating TNT
- using high explosives to rid yourself of mice and other vermin
- hitting each other with frying pans
- running off cliffs and then looking down
- running into locomotives at full speed
- being squashed by a steamroller in order to flatten oneself
- chasing Tasmanian Devils rabbits, mice etc
Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.
Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.
Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.
www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!
Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Toys, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries