Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Nanny's Damp Squib "Heatwave"


Despite Nanny's hysteria over the last few days about the so called "heatwave". Wherein she lectured us to hydrate, keep cool and stay inside if we were vulnerable; I am not aware of thousands of corpses littering the streets dead from "heat".

In fact the last couple of days of warm weather have now given way to rain, it's pissing down here on the South coast.

Panic over!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

2 comments:

  1. Hoooooza!
    As someone whom Nanny describes as elderly and vulnerable, I can confirm I am still here, as is my wife and she too is someone Nanny would describe as elderly and vulnerable.
    The strange thing was, we both found that we became thirsty as the temperature rose, fortunately because of Nanny's advice we knew we had to drink fluids to overcome this......Goodness knows how we would have survived without Nanny's advice and it makes me wonder whether I should buy a lottery ticket this weekend because, I must be so lucky to have survived so many decades without Nanny's advice in the past.....I just feel so blessed to have been born so lucky!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an apparently super-extra-vulnerable person (long term illness), my GP surgery very kindly sent me a text message reminding me of the need to stay 'hydrated', presumably so I didn't snuff it in the blazing Saharan heat. My reply also via the medium of text message consisted of two words. Anyone care to guess what they were? Hint: Go away with reference to vulgar fornication.

    ReplyDelete