Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mea Culpa II

Mea Culpa IIOh dear another confession concerning the no smoking signs in our lift.

It seems that not only are there four in the lift, but others outside of it as well, plus three in our car park telling people not to smoke.

I have failed in my duty to watch my own backyard!

Ken

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Ken,

    See my comment yesterday on Mea Culpa I.

    This is now URGENT. There are clearly fortunes to be made. (I assume your car park is not open air?).

    I would be happy to invite you on board as a partner for thei enterprise - there should be more than enough funds sloshing around to keep everybody happy (financially at least ...).

    Grant

    ReplyDelete