Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mea Culpa III

I have mixed news to report about the no smoking signs in our lift.

One of the four has now been removed, that still leaves three!

However, on the plus side, there has been no attempt to erect (can I say "erect"?) signs telling people not to murder each other, rob each other or commit any other crimes.

I guess that means our lift counts as a form of "legal hyperspace"; where normal laws do not apply, except for the "no smoking" rule?

I also noted that in our gardens yesterday, there was a bloke sitting on one of our benches playing a mouth organ (can I say "organ"?).

This of course is a clear breach of Nanny's rules re public performances requiring a licence.

Another person was observed having a crafty fag behind the garage block.

Clearly my apartment block is home to some very dangerous elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment