Saturday, August 15, 2009
Send In Your Uniform
As we know, Nanny is dead keen to start wars in foreign countries on the pretext of introducing "democracy".
A "noble" thought I suppose, if it weren't for a few inconvenient issues eg:
- people get maimed and killed
- you cannot impose democracy with the barrel of a gun
- not every country in the world wants our version of "democracy"
- the financial cost of these wars is crippling
- these wars are suffering from mission creep, as a result of lousy/dishonest political "leadership" from Brown and his toadies
- wrt Afghanistan, if we really are to stand a chance of "democratising" this country (and by the way, I don't think we have a cat's chance in hell - we got our arses kicked in Victorian times there, and the Russians suffered a similar fate at the hands of the US funded Taliban in the 1980's), then we are going to be there for 40 years or more
- once maimed our soldiers don't even get decent treatment, viz Nanny's recent attempt to reduce compensation payments
- the loyalty of our troops is being severely tested, as an unthinking uncaring and thoroughly despicable government sends them on missions without adequate support/kit/equipment etc
In view of the above I heartily endorse the "Send In Your Uniform To Brown" Campaign as per ARRSE:
"This is a protest, driven by the constant betrayals of this government, including ignoring the pleas of Service chiefs for life-saving resources, sending personnel to battle with inadequate or unsafe equipment and vehicles, and this latest kick in the teeth for injured veterans."
Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.
Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.
Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.
www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!
Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Toys, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries