Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eat More!



I was gemused to the point of ecstasy recently (and that takes some doing I can tell you!), to read that Nanny's calorie advice of many years (males 2500 and females 2000) turns out to be bollocks.

It seems that the latest scientific research (carried out by the Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition) indicates that these limits are too low. Men can in fact eat 2900 calories and women 2320.

Hoozah!

Suffice to say, the vociferous anti fat lobby are already angry about this.

For why?

The results go against long held prejudices and, as we know, Nanny works with fear and prejudice.

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

3 comments:

  1. I love the way the single issue groups squeel when their almost "religious" position is proven to be rubbish.

    I must declare an interest here; I am a gram or two overweight so this is good news for me;-)


    Just laugh at hi-viz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of Atlantis2:58 PM

    Me too, Tonk. I think I'll celebrate this news by treating myself to a nice chocolate gateau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Bollocks still! What's the point of giving out any one-size-suits-all information? My daily calorie needs (based on weight, height, activity, bone structure etc) is about 1800kcal.
    Thankfully /I/ don't need anybody to tell me what I have to eat. I can do just fine without five-a-day, 2000kcal, 2,5lr water, one glass of redwine a day (no more, no less!) etc.
    No wonder people get eating disorders. Whatever you do, there's always one scientific "proof" that it's all wrong.

    ReplyDelete